Friday 8 October 2010

You say in your book that you were worried about "falling" for one guy. You only saw him once through bad luck but were willing to see him again if he could manage it. Why were you worried, and if you were worried why would you risk seeing him again?

When I referred to that particular date what I said was meant tongue in cheek, not to be taken literally. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. I was basically trying to get across that it was one of the best dates I'd had. I'd have loved him to book me again, because we had an amazing date! It's doubtful I would fall for someone that I hardly ever saw, there would have needed to be some consistency for me to potentially get attached to him. Who knows I might have met him again, and it could have been completely different and I might have gone right off him! :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment