Friday 18 December 2009

Ho Ho ;-p Merry Christmas everyone!

I am jetting off to sunnier climes tomorrow and I can't wait. This will be my last blog post until the New Year, so I wanted to wish everyone a fabulous Christmas and New Year before I go. I'll think of you all while I am supping a Mai Tai in the sunshine ;-p lol.

I hope you enjoy these Youtube clips, this makes me laugh out loud every time. They're very funny and very clever. My brother has a Norwegian girlfriend and apparently it's tradition to watch this British comedy classic 'The Same Procedure as Last Year' on Christmas day.

Back soon.... luv Rebecca XXXX



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links! I'm intrigued that the Norwegians watch it on Christmas Day - about half of Germany watches it on Silvesterabend (New Years's Eve), or as one comment says:
    Silvester ohne Dinner for one geht garnicht.....

    Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it seems every country but England, which is ironic being as it's English! Lol :) I'd never even seen it until my brothers girlfriend introduced me to it. It's one of those classics that's just as funny no matter how many times you watch it isn't it :) Happy new year to you Richard x

    ReplyDelete