Wednesday 30 September 2009

Nottingham's Mr Sex!

Last week I met a great guy Al Needham, Nottingham's very own Mr Sex as he likes to be called :-/ I know it sounds a sleazy/cheesy name but he's great fun and a very genuine and nice guy. The main editor of Left Lion (an edgy, controversial, popular, local magazine) James emailed me after I sent him a copy of my book suggesting I might like to take part in a free festival in Nottingham on the 3rd October. There they planned to have some readers and he suggested I joined forces with Nottinghams Mr Sex. I was apprehensive but it sounded interesting. Al has won an award for the best sex blog, his worthy prize being a big golden 'todger' for the mantle-piece :))) Check out his blog peeps it's very funny and insightful...


As well as lots of live music and entertainment there will be a number of readings taking place and I will be talking with him on stage about my book on Saturday at the free festival in Nottingham at Canning Circus.

http://www.leftlion.co.uk/articles.cfm/id/2650

Al has also interviewed me for the November edition of Left Lion magazine... so keep a look out for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment